About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New Pieces

Angel of Hope
Angel of Hope is my latest piece.  I am in the process of putting her on my web page.  She is painted on a Ceramic tile that has been embellished with vintage journal pages, sheet music and old book pages.  She is composed of acrylics, glass bead medium, molding paste, charcoal and ink.  Hope is holding a solitary balloon that reads the word "hope".  She is painted in acrylics.  I hope to get her on my website within the next several days. I also have several other pieces that I hope to get posted.  I will add them to my blog tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments