About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

 
This award was given to me by Janelle at Janelle's Color Journey , Thank you Janelle!! Janelle always has such great projects going on.  Please visit her blog and have a look around.

ABOUT THE AWARD 


This award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. Once you've been nominated, you award it to five blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers, to encourage new visitors to visit these blogs. 

RULES FOR ACCEPTANCE 


Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. Post the award onto your blog. Give the award to five bloggers who you appreciate that have fewer than 200 followers. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this awesome award!

Pay It Forward

 Heather atBlue Eyed Dragon Fly . She makes beautiful art and is very inspiring.
Kathy at Life is a Spectacular Mess  She has such beautiful jewelry.
Lynn atLynns Homespun and Country Design~ She has wonderful rag quilts and signs.
Karen : Alaska Blue Moose Makes beautiful mixed-media art

Thank you again and check out these blogs.
Faye



1 comment:

  1. Good day! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm definitely enjoying your
    blog and look forward to new updates.
    toe nail fungus treatments

    My website: zetaclear scam

    ReplyDelete

Comments