About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Coming Into the New Year

Well, the New Year is upon us--once again.  Time for another New Year's Resolution. There is always the standard "Going on a diet", and "Exercise More Regularly"  pledge. I was thinking that maybe I need a new and improved resolution.  I haven't thought of it yet--when I do, I will let you know.  Blue day--looks like it will rain most of the day.  I love the rain, but I like to be home when it's raining.  And, I like to have "Big John" in the house--not outside in the mud.  I know that you are probably wondering "Who is Big John"?  He is my Great Pyrenees.  Big, white and fluffy.  Except when it is raining.  Then, he is Big and Muddy.  I think that his coat is a magnet for dirt.  He is not the easiest dog to bathe,either.  He doesn't like to get in the tub and has to be lifted into it-fighting it all the way. But, he is a big, lovable (and stubborn) dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments