About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Blue's

Well, Christmas is over :(.  Always sorry to see it go.  I look so forward to the holiday's.  From October through December.  I love the cool crisp colors of fall--with the cooler mornings and shorter days, through Thanksgiving all the way 'til Christmas.  I am most partial to Christmas, though.  It may be memories from my childhood, or even from when my kids were small.  The festivities, the togetherness, the old Christmas movies and the music. I love it all and am always a little sad to see it go.  January and February are such "blue" months, but I have plenty on my "to do" list to catch up on.  I have until the spring.  Then the flurry of getting ready for the shows seems to overshadow all other things.  So, this January and February will be my catch up time-time to clean, and build and to rebuild.  Time to plow and to sow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments