About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Natchitoches Show

We had our Natchitoches show and it went great.  Actually it was one of my best shows.  It was raining outside, but since we were inside, it was okay.  We have been in such desperate need of rain that I dare not complain, plus-I have always loved the rain.  The crowds were out in full force this past weekend, trying to get a jump on the Christmas Holiday, I guess.
Picture of Booth

Booth


 These are some pictures of my booth that I had at the Natchitoches Show.  I am always trying to find the perfect set up.  Since every show is different, One day, I am going to get good at this.
Natchitoches @ night during the Christmas Festival   



 Natchitoches has a wonderful Christmas light festival every year.  It is great fun and the lights are beautiful.   They even had fake snow.  It was raining on this night but it didn't deter the merry makers--there were people galore! And, bumper to bumper traffic.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments