About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Monday, November 28, 2011

November Drawing Winner..........

The monthly drawing was held for the month of November and the winner was "Lovey" from Maryland.  Congratulations Lovey!  She won the piece below.  Don't forget to go to my art website and register for next months drawing.  Follow the link Venus Blues Art Hideaway and go to the "monthly giveaway" tab at the top.  Leave a comment and that is it-your name will be added to the "hat" for the Dec. drawing--Good Luck!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments