About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Steampunk Sally

 We had a real rainy weekend but didn't wipe us out completely.  I didn't get into the studio to really do any projects, I did get to go into my junk jewelry stash and dig through that.  I was looking for components to use for my jewelry making.  I just love sitting down and going through it.    I worked on a couple pieces of jewelry but didn't finish any thing.  Saturday we spent all day doing yard work.  We hadn't raked or mowed this year, so it was time.  My back yard is fenced in and the dogs stay out there in the daytime.  They come in with me in the evenings.  Archie, my oldest, has very short legs and had to hop through the grass in the backyard.  When you can't see your dogs over the grass--it's time to mow.  So, we did catch up with that before the rain came in.  We also planted  5 small cedar trees to replace some of the trees that we lost. 

Hopefully, this weekend, I can get into the studio.  I ordered some Gallery canvas from dick blick and I am hoping that it makes it in before the weekend.  Hope you all have a great, happy day!
F.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Comments