About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Time

If I had more time--oh the things that I could create.  But, if I had more time I would probably not have any money (work = money).  I did find time to go to my studio for a couple of minutes.  I am creating "Angel Dominos".  They are small scale reproductions of paintings that I have done.  I am trying to find more outlets for my art work.  Cards, necklaces............what else?  The last show that I did was rather disappointing but I will not give up.  Maybe one day, when the economy climbs outta the ditch, things will look up.  Right now, the term "Starving Artist" is hitting the nail right on the head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments