About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thought for the day......

Well,  Another rainy, cold day--just my kind of weather.  Makes me wish that I could stay in today and watch an old movie under a thick quilt--but, alas--not possible.  Work is calling.  Not too busy of a day.  No one wants to get out in the rain.  Went to the long awaited Jazz Fest last weekend but it did not live up to my expectations.  Guess that is what you can expect out of a Jazz Fest.  Everyone wanted to listen to the music and drink beer and eat.  Art was not on the "Plate". Next show--Nach. Chrismtas Show--Dec. 4.  Hopefully, that show will be a little better.  I have 3 projects on the table waiting to be completed.  There has to be an outlet--somewhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments