About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Holiday Weekend

I had an awesome and productive Thanksgiving Day Weekend--got done so much!  I have a show next weekend and there were so many items that I wanted to get completed for it.  I actually only came up one painting shy of my goal--which was pretty lofty.  I finished painting a cradle that I had been working on and off of  for about 6 mos. I painted little lambs on either side and it turned out nicely.  I also have been looking for ways to incorporate my angels into other pieces of work.  I printed pictures of them that fit into microscope slides and also onto dominoes.  I finished about 30 domino necklaces that were soldered and about the same amount of microscope slides.  I also wanted to finish a few paintings, and I did.  One angel, I call the Angel of the Garden and also 2 dress Form Paintings.  All in all--I feel like I did pretty good.  We are supposed to have awesome weather next weekend and I am hoping for the best.  Only 2 more shows lined up for this year and I can take a breather and catch up on all the things around the house that I have been pushing back on.  I am ready for the holidays--even though this year neither of my boys will be home with me--no physically- but they will be here in my heart.  Hope everyone that reads this had a great Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments