About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Horses and Tack

For those of you who haven't signed up this month for the free drawing on Nov. 24, 2011 at my art website, it's not too late.  Just go to Venus Blues Hideaway  to the "Monthly Giveaway" tab and leave a comment--that's it--it's easy peasy :).  Abundance ( on the left) is the Featured piece and what you will win if your name is drawn.

 This one is Ringo.  She is part Thorough Bred and part Belgian.  She is the "Baby", the youngest, but the biggest.  She is full of life and her favorite past time is pestering the other horses.
This is Lacy.  She is my Rescue horse.  When we got her she was about 400 lbs. underweight.  She has had a hard go it but is becoming more and more trusting every day.  
Lacy

Savannah was my first horse.  She is full of spunk.  She loves everyone--even strangers.  She is a quarter horse.

This is Zoey--she is my baby.  I got her when she was about 3 years old.  She has become a real "Mama's Girl".  She is my ride.

Lacy

Ringo
I have attached some pictures of my babies.  I have four of them and each one is special.


 We have had such a hard summer, the grass in our pasture was dead by September.  We have just recently had enough rain to plant Rye grass.



This is our new planter.  I know that I shouldn't be so excited about it, but it has helped tremendously with the planting.  We planted 12 bags of rye in about an hour.  Normally that would have taken 4-5 hours if we had used the little hand seeder.

As promised, here are some pictures of my new tack room--I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT !!







 Lewis did a great job with the tack room.  I can finally find what I want without having to dig for it. Hope you all have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Faye.
    Thanks so much because you've published my button !
    I realy hope more crafters can find my freebies now :-)

    I have browsed a moment trough your posts and I've found it very enjoyable. Your images rock !! And the squirrel looked sooo cute too!!

    Hearty greetings from Holland,
    Rian

    ReplyDelete

Comments