About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Gulf Coast Market Place

Happy Monday to you all--Is there such a thing??  Well, I am going to try my best to make it that way!  I had a good weekend.  We have finally gotten the repairs made from the fallen tree and Sunday visited the Art Gallery in Grand Cane, La.  It is really a great little place.  If you get a chance, and are going near Grand Cane, La.--stop by and meet the ladies there and look at the beautiful art work.  The artists there are amazing.  I changed out some of my old pieces and added new ones.  I also now have a virtual tent opened at the Gulf Coast Marketplace . Brandi did a wonderful job creating it.  I also want to thank Jim Pittman at BayouResilience for doing a write up on me--if you get a chance, check it out.

I haven't been up in the studio for about 3 weeks and I think that I am starting to have withdrawals.  I just need to get control of my environment there before I tackle another project, but I am trying to get the time to really start organizing that area.

Hope that you all have a beautiful week. F.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments