About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!Hope that you all have a great one. My sweetheart (and husband-pictured below) is so sweet . He bought me a workbench for my studio for Valentines day. It will be my jewelry work station. I am going to put it in the middle of my tool room. Don't wanna bore you guys, but in the mornings, first thing, I get up and take out the dogs. When I came in this morning I found a box of candy and a homemade card in the shape of a heart with handwritten text asking me for a date tonight at my favorite sushi restaurant. If you knew my husband, you would realize how big a deal this is. It was so thoughtful and sweet. I have to be the luckiest woman in the world. I am not saying that just because of the Valentines deal, just in general. He sees the best in everyone and never thinks badly of people. He is my polar opposite and my best friend. He balances me and makes my life rich and whole.

Okay, Okay-I know, enough of the lovey dovey stuff--but still, hope you all have a great valentines day!!

F.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. hi fay glad you have bless day ..hugs barb and red

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, he is a good guy with a great woman! We Luv Louie!!! Ya'll have a great time tonight, I know you will by the way you were "talking" at lunch! BFF Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Comments