About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Time To Create


Finally, after months of preparation and dreaming, my studio is done. My Zen has returned. It was so crowded and mangled in my room that it was sucking the creative energy away from me--like a wilted flower waiting for a breath of fresh air and sunshine. If I touched something it would fall from a giant heap and land at my feet. The supplies that I needed were under a mountain of materials--but finally, I prevailed!!!! The studio is remodeled, the mountains have been destroyed!! My supplies and materials have all been picked through and sorted and organized and now the creating can begin!!!

The upcoming weekend will be a real treat for me--I plan on going out to the studio early and digging in to the paint and paste and hope not to reemerge until Sunday evening!! Lynn, my BF is coming out Sunday and we are going to have an "Art Day", and believe me, it is much needed. I have been busy sketching and planning so the preliminaries are taken care of.

I did have an order for a birthday present, so I did get to get out and create a piece. The first one since October.

Hope that you all have a great week.

F.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to create, I am bringing my big craft bag, I am so excited! A whole craft day, how does life get any better? Henry is so pretty, miss him. Hugs, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture of Henry. Such a precious face. I know you miss him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I think that I will ALWAYS miss Henry. He had so much personality and just "dug" into my heart. I love all of my babies, but Henry was extra special. I still miss him so much.

    ReplyDelete

Comments