About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentine Present

Lewis bought this workbench for me for Valentine's Day. We put it together this weekend. It came all the way from China and was only missing 1 piece. I guess, if you consider that there were about 30 pieces, one missing piece isn't too bad. Lewis made the back piece to one of the drawers (the piece that was missing). I am going to use this as a jewelry work station. I got to try it out this weekend, I made about 10 pendants. They are all drying now. I had an awesome weekend. We were going to go to town, but with the parades going on this weekend, we decided to stay in--I am glad that we did. We got the table put together, stocked, and as an added bonus, I even got to use my new room and table. I will post pictures of the necklaces when they are done.

Lewis came into the studio and asked me to "feel in his pocket", he had this huge skink in it. I thought that he would run away before I got a good picture of him, but he was a "good little lizard" and stayed still for the photo. Isn't he awesome!! I am a reptilian. I love snakes and turtles and frogs.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments