About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend and Fleur De Les

 Hope that you all had a great Memorial Day --Mine was very good.  The Fleur De Les show was Saturday and I had a good show.  Yesterday I woke up with a horrific headache.  I took some ibuprofin on an empty stomach and got sick.  Went back to bed and stayed there for about an hour and woke up feeling great.  It really was a relaxing day.  I don't have any pressure or stress about getting ready for upcoming shows because I don't have another show scheduled until October.  How great is that? I got to go out to my studio and do what I wanted to do without being pressured to get something done.  I really enjoyed that.

The pieces on the left are the latest ones to have been completed.

The first one is called "Find your Passion"


 This one is called "On the Wings of a Dove"

This one is "Sundance"


This one was a custom order.  I had done one very similar with green eyes.  A vendor at the show had asked for one with blue eyes for her daughter.

Hope you all have a great Monday--I am off to create!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments