About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Plants for the garden.


Here are the pictures of the plants that I bought for the garden this weekend at Tractor Supply.  Hopefully, I have a little success with them.  I love the hummingbirds and butterflies in the garden, hopefully, these will do the job and attract them!!
 
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I am sure that is something I probably cannot grow in my climate. I love the butterflies and hummingbirds too- I have tons in my garden and lots of bees. It is my favorite place on Earth :) I am jealous that you are already buying plants. I don't really dare plant anything till the end of May unless I am prepared to go out and cover them with a sheet if we get cold nights :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun - we just planted some things with our 7 year old this weekend too! Hopefully the hummingbirds will make their way to both of our houses :)
    Thank you for you sweet comment and for becoming a follower - and right back at ya :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Comments