About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Monday, January 10, 2011

I am so excited.  There are so many ideas for pieces just waiting to be made.  I signed up for the Michael DeMeng online class.  He is the greatest at Salvage Art--his use of color and form are awesome.  This class is about color washes.  I have ordered the supplies that I need and am ready to paint.  I have 4 projects started at the moment.  Last Saturday I had a burst of creative energy.  Maybe because it has been so long since I have been able to get to the studio and really do anything substantial--but I didn't want to quit.  Not while I had the "MoJo" going.  Lewis got me a Cricut Cutter for Christmas and I have been having a blast with it.  It is the greatest little machine.  Don't know how I made it without one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments