About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Regeneration

Yesterday turned out to be another one of those rainy days--no worries though.  I left work early, at noon, and went home.  I didn't do anything earth shattering or even notable.  I sat on the couch with my hubby and my dogs and watched Jane Eyre.  I love the classic movies--they nearly always have a happy ending.  Wish that life was so predictable, that everything would fall neatly in place and you always ended up with the handsome Knight in Shining Armor.  It felt nice, sitting in the middle of the day, and watching a movie.  I rarely do that.  But, I guess, now and again, we all need a little respite, a retreat--to be locked away from the rest of the world to regenerate and refocus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments