About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Don't forget to come by and leave a comment for the freebie drawing.

Honey
The picture above is a picture on Honey, she was an abandoned kitten that we found when she was about 3 weeks old.  Her mother quite taking care of her.  When we found her, she wasn't moving and had just enough left in her to give one little meow.  We brought her in and gave her some fluids and warmed her up.  She made a remarkable recovery and is now about 3 years old. 

Been busy getting ready for the fall shows.  The Mooringsport show is this weekend and I have about 5 pieces that I am trying to finish up so that I can add them to the show.

I have finally took the plunge.  I bought everything that I need to begin making prints of my art.  Hopefully, that will open up the field a little and help with the inventory problem.  I seem to always be running low on inventory, because I only sell originals.  I do have pictures of nearly every angel that I have painted and am planning on pulling out the file and reproducing some of my older angels.  So, for the Natchitoches show I hope to have some prints of older angels with me. I am really excited about this.  I just have to hunker down and get busy.  I hope to have the printer in by the beginning of next week, and all of the other supplies should be following closely behind. I am hoping to get some prints made up and put on the web site also.

Don't forget to come over the the website @ http://venusbluesarthideaway.com and leave a comment.  I hope to have the piece posted by next weekend that will be given away. Leave a comment and your name gets put into the hat for the free drawing on Oct. 24.  Good Luck!!

Hope that you all have a great day.

F.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments