About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Livin' the high life.............

Livin' the High Life

This little critter, along with all his brothers, sisters, cousins, nieces, nephews..........................and the list goes on and on and on.........live and play around my house.  This picture was taken on from my living room window and the squirrel was on my front porch enjoying life.  He stayed and played in the pot for nearly an hour.  My cats never missed a minute of it from the front window looking out.  We have so many squirrels and they get into so much, but every once in a while they will make you smile.  This is one of those times.  This little guy was lovin' life.

On another note--don't forget you have to re-register every month to be entered into the monthly drawing on my art website.  All you have to do is leave a comment on the "Comments" page to be entered.  Go to the site and enter now http://venusbluesarthideaway.com .  It will only take a minute and who knows, you may be the winner.  I will try to post the prize sometime next week.  It will be an original piece of art.

I had a very productive weekend.  I got out nearly 5 pieces.  No pictures yet but hopefully I can get them soon.  I have put the sealer on 4 pieces and have gotten one shadow box nearly complete.  If I work on them a night this week I will be ready for the show Saturday.


My BF Lynn came out yesterday and we had a good day just painting and talking.  Need to do that more often.  Time flies when you're having a good time--the weekend was gone before it started, or so it felt like it.

Hope you all have a great day.

 F.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments