About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

This is Lenore, another of my foundlings.  She is an Australian Sheppard.  She is such a sweetie, I don't know how anyone threw her away.   She was running with John  (our Great Pyrenese) that we found on Camp Minden.  She is my baby and makes every step that I make.

I have been busy the last couple of nights trying to get ready for the Mooringsport Show.  I think that I am about as ready as I am going to get except for the loading up.  I finished up the 5 pieces that I was working on now am pretty well caught up--Thank Goodness.

I have been redecorating my blog--trying to get ready for the holidays.  Let me know what you think.


The printer that I ordered Monday came in yesterday --lightning fast delivery.  Man, they are on the ball at HP.  Guess that they don't want anyone to change their mind.  If my other things come in from Dick Blick, I can begin making the prints.  We'll see how that goes.

Hope you all have a great day.
F.

2 comments:

  1. Hello from Michigan and thanks for stopping by my blog.
    I always enjoy meeting new friends and looking at their creations. I love your art page and what your doing. I will visit your etsy shop next.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, and thank you for dropping by. Your website was gorgeous. It inspired me to rework mine. I always love to look at other peoples sites. Have a great day. Faye

    ReplyDelete

Comments