About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday, At last.

Thank God it's Friday--Whew, long week.  Finally got the truck back yesterday--the Ford place couldn't find any issues with it. Weird!  Finally made it to the weekend, and I am going to try to install my new Canon printer.  The HP was returned and a vow has been made to NEVER buy another HP product.  After 10 hours on the phone with someone in India, it was determined that they were a bigger IDIOT than I was about this printer and could only suggest that I pay an additional 59.99 to help resolve my problems on a BRAND NEW PRINTER--WHAT!!!!! That didn't fly so I finally just told 'em that enough was enough and the printer could go straight back to India on a short boat--It was shipped off the following day.  So, then I started researching other wide format printers.  So far, the Canon won out.  I called their technical support BEFORE I bought the printer, just to find out who I would talk to if I had issues--someone in Chesapeake Va. --YES!!! A big red check for that!! Then I called customer support to find out who I would talk to--Chesapeake Va.--Yes!!! Another big red check.  After a lengthy  conversation with them I decided on a Canon wide format printer.  Will let you know Monday if it printed as it was supposed to (in wide format).  When I called HP tech. support about my WIDE FORMAT printer not printing in WIDE FORMAT--after 10 hours of support, their brilliant deduction was that my wide format printer did not and was not supposed to print in wide format.  That was the proverbial straw that broke the camels back.  I should have done more research first--a little too late for that.  And, by the way, they wouldn't post my review on the HP web site--wonder why :)  Goes ta show ya--reviews don't tell you everything--only what the Mfg. allows. 

On a lighter note--the freebie drawing on my website http://venusbluesarthideaway is Sunday--don't forget to come by and leave a comment to be eligible for the Freebie--"Eyes of a Clown" print. 

Hope that you all have a great weekend--
F.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments