About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

We had our Mooringport show this past weekend and I have to say, it was a disappointment.  There just weren't many people around.  I guess NO advertising is put out for this show and there were so many other festivals going on at the same time.  But, not all shows are gonna be good ones, right?  Anyway--next year I  think that I will try another show instead of this one.  I did have a treat though, we got to visit with my brother in law and his wife.  I always enjoy doing that.

I have started my print making.  I got 45 prints made and matted Sunday night.  I am going to start on the 11 x 17 next.  Hope that they turn out as well as the 8 x 10's did.  If they do, I will be happy.

I need to thank my friend and fellow artist Don Cook for giving me some great printing tips--so, Don if you are ready this--thanks a bunch!!!

I am going to try to get some of the festival pictures up here soon.

Hope that you all have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments