About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Haunted House

 
Haunted House
Another one the pictures that I just finished.  Although it has alot of reflections in  it, you can make it out.  It is hard to take a good picture that is behind glass.  I finished this piece last weekend and hope to get a better picture of it to put on my web page.

I love this time of year--Halloween is my 2nd favorite holiday, right after Christmas.  It is nearly time to break out the Halloween deco.

Hope that you all have a great day.  Don't forget to go to my web page and register.  All you have to do is leave a comment and your name will be entered into the hat for the free drawing on Oct. 25.  I will post a piece of art that I am going to give away shortly.  Visit my art webpage @ http://venusbluesarthideaway.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments