About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Plant Tower

I bought this plant tower at Melrose when we did our last show.  I know it doesn't look like much but it creates a beautiful display.  I took down the measurements and made photos of it, I am going to get Lewis to make me something like it to do some other things with it.  On the right you can see that I began by adding a  12" pot filled 3/4 up with rocks and the remainder with potting soil--I put sweet potato vines in the bottom pot.  The second pot is filled half way with rock and the remainder with dirt, I put Verbena in this one. The third pot is just soil and I put mint in that one. The fourth pot is a 8" pot and it is filled with just soil and I put mint in that one also and last but not least is the top pot.  It is 5" and just filled with dirt and I planted thyme in that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments