About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Artist of the Month

We did the  "Artist of the Month" Friday night and I thought it went great.  There were more people there than I thought would be there.  Jody Gore, with the Desoto Arts Council did a wonderful job putting it together.  She is great.  I delivered my "Pearls of Wisdom" piece to Linda and I think that she was pleased with it.  I would like to thank my friends and family for supporting me--they have been great   My husband, Lewis, is my rock.  He goes with me to all of the festivals and shows and helps me set up and break down and never says a word.  He is my hero.  Lynn, my BF also supports me tremendously and goes to the shows and festivals.with me-taking pictures and names and so on.  I have a great family.  I think that the event was a success.  Thanks, Jody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments