About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Every Woman Loves Shoes

TGIF.............I love the weekends..  I know that this was a short work week, but I am still ready for the weekend. I have a few projects that I need to finish up-one is the painting that I will be giving away on the Sept. 25. drawing on my website.  So, if you haven't left a comment on my Art website http://venusbluesarthideaway.com, come by and do it--you will be entered in the drawing for a piece of my art.    I have the background for the painting finished, I just have to complete the focal point.  I have a few more pieces that I need to add to the site, the shoes above are one of the pieces, so come by and check it out.

Hope that you all have a great weekend.
F.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments