About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Violets and Butterflies

Violets and Butterflies


This is one of my latest paintings. It is called Violets and Butterflies.  I just got this one finished this past weekend.  I haven't made it up to the studio this week and have plans for the weekend, so probably won't get up there much then.  It is still hot here--yesterday it was 107 degrees.  I just can't wait for the fall months.  I am so ready for this summer to end.  I just feel so much more energized when I can go outside and feel the cool air.  Summers down here just wear me down. Hope that you all have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments