About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Poppies     
Here is another piece that I finished this past weekend.  I left the painting relatively simple because the back ground is so strong.  It has a heavy texture and is also highly distressed.  Sometimes, simplicity is good.  Today is fall like and puts me in the mood for decorating.  I love fall decorations--especially the colors.  The oranges, reds, browns, and yellows.  I have bought a few decorations for the year.  I haven't gotten them displayed yet.  I also love all the fall scents--like apple cider, apple pies, pumpkin pies.....

Hope that you all have a wonderful day.
F.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments