About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Swallowtails



The  picture above is the last piece that I finished.  I am thinking about taking this one to the Gallery tomorrow evening.  I am EXCITED about that.  Lynn, my BF is taking off work to go with me--so sweet :)  I have to go through my art tonight and figure out what other pieces I will be taking.  I am thinking of doing a few more of the pieces with the back ground above --one of sunflowers, one of poppies.  Different colored background-of course.   For the Free Drawing that I am having I am thinking of doing a picture similar to to.  So, if you haven't registered, come by and leave a comment on my website to be eligible @ http://venusbluesarthideaway.com.  There will be a drawing on September 25.  I will contact the winner to get their mailing address after the drawing.  Hope that you all have a good evening.

Have a great day.

F.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments