About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

And the winner is................

The moment has finally arrived and the free drawing has come and gone and the winner is.........Laura Thomas of Mooringsport, La.  Laura won  this original painting in the free drawing that we had on the 25th of September.  Another drawing will be held on October 25, 2011 so if you haven't visited my web art page, now is the perfect time.  Go to the "whats new" page and follow the link to "make a comment".  Post a comment and  you are automatically entered into the hat for the drawing.Every month a free drawing will be held and  you will have to comment for this month's drawing to be put into the hat.  So, if you didn't win last month, you get another shot--come visit at http;//venusbluesarthideaway.com. and leave your comment. I will post the piece on the website that will be given away shortly.  Reenter now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments