About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

After a Long Weekend

My BF Lynn--Hard at Work
Well, Another weekend has come and gone--where does the time go.  We had a good three days off, though.  I managed to get up to the studio for two days and got two pieces out.  I will take pictures of them and post them soon.  The pictures on the right and above are from the the Grand Cane Art Show.  I think that it went well.  Fall is in the air and festivals are around the corner.  I have to start building up inventory for them so that I have something to sell.  I plan on getting out to the studio again next weekend--hopefully, I can get out a couple more pieces.  I feel like I never have enough in stock.

Hope that you all had a great labor day.  Stay Safe.  F.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments