About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Almost

Melrose Plantation
Hot, hot, hot--Is it ever gonna cool off???  I am beginning to believe that this is a perpetual summer--But I know, sooner or later that it's going to end.  Last week was 107 and 108, this week is 103 and 104. I guess it is a cool down--kinda.  Last night I almost made it out to the studio.  Almost.  I did get a couple things put together to go out there, but then the phone rang.  That's it.  Done.  I really need to get busy before the fall months get here--so much to do.


I am ready to start decorating for the fall--but first, I want to redo my front porch.  Then it will be nice and fresh and clean.........After the barn, that is my next project-

Stay Cool
F.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments