About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Don't forget to come by and leave a comment for the freebie drawing

This is my beautiful little Shay.  She is also a rescue.  We got her from the pound about 5-6 years ago.  She has been a treasure.  She makes every step that I make and loves her blanket. 

It was a good weekend.  I finished one of the projects that I have been working for about a month.  I will post pictures tomorrow--hopefully.

Tonight is a night pour--we will come into work at about 2:30 and pour concrete so I am not sure how much I will get accomplished this evening.  I did get another picture finished but have to frame it.  So, it turned out to be a pretty productive weekend. 

Don't forget to come over to my webpage and register for the free giveaway--still trying to find something unique, but I will have it figured out by the time the drawing comes on the 25 of September.  I promise, what ever it is, it will be great!!!  So, come by to http://venusbluesarthideaway.com and leave a comment--that's all you have to do and I will enter your name in the drawing.

Hope y'all have a great day!!
F.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments