About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bargain Shopping

My mom made it down this week and we have been doing some serious bargain shopping.  I think that I have shopped more this week than I have the entire year.  Yesterday we hit Bossier City, the previous 2 days we hit Shreveport.  The heat down here is unbelievable.  Yesterday was 109 Degress and the day before was 108.  I think that it is supposed to be 108 again today.  I am ready for relief.  I got my water bill yesterday.  It has tripled.  Guess all that watering caught up with me.  Really, you have no choice, you either have to water or let every thing die.  I hate to do that.  It just goes against the grain.  We are getting ready to go to UPS.  Mom has bought so many clothes she has to ship some back home.  I think that she has enjoyed herself though.

Be cool :)

F.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments