About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Back to Work

I took off last week to spend  some time with my mom who was visiting from Maryland.  We had a good week--even though it was tremendously hot--it didn't stop us from shopping.  I didn't make it up to the studio at all, too much other stuff going on.  Mom left early Friday morning.  I managed to get a few hours in Friday and most of the day Sat. and a few hours Sunday.   I really have to hit it hard if I am going to have any pieces ready for my fall shows.  My inventory is so low right now.  I have three pieces started at different stages of completion and plans for so much more--all bottled up inside my head, just waiting to burst out.  Time is my enemy.  I just don't have enough of it to do everything that I want to do.  Working full time really takes a cut out of it and then add the upkeep of the house, land and animals and there ya go--very little left. I hope to get up there some in the evenings.  I feel so much more energized in the fall months.   Stay cool. F.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments