About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Me and my foundlings

This is my foundling, John.  We found him on the last job that we did.  He is such a big sweetheart. We love him so much.  Animals make our world go around and they inspire us in so many way.  All together we have four dogs, 5 cats, 4 horses, 2 birds, and 2 sugar gliders.  The dogs and cats and 1 horse are all rescues.  They are my inspiration.  How can any creature that has been treated so badly be filled with so much love and show so much trust.  Our lives are filled with taking care of them and our cup runneth over.  I hope that I am always lucky enough to have them in my life.  If you are looking for a friend  for life, look no further than the puppy sitting at your feet. They will be there when the whole world turns away from you.

On a lighter note--I am hoping to get up to the studio this weekend and finish one of the projects that I have been trying to complete for about a month.  Hopefully, I will be able to get them done and start another.

Hope that you all have a great weekend.

F. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments