About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Slow Week

The piece up above is my "Pearls of Wisdom" piece.  It is already spoken for.  I am taking her to the Grand Cane show.  I have found that my new best friend is Epoxy Clay.
It is user friendly, paints easily and  dries virtually indestructible.  I love it.


I haven't had a chance to get up to the studio this week--actually I have had the chance, but  haven't had the want to.  It has been incredibly hot here.  Yesterday it was 109 degrees and there seems to be no release in sight.  I keep thinking that it is going to cool off but it hasn't yet.  But this weekend--for sure, I am going to try to finish at least several of my Projects that I have started.  My BF birthday is coming up soon and I went shopping for her last night--can't say what I found because she might look at this blog--Lynn, if you're readin' this, ya just have to wait--ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments