About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Froggie Went  a Swimming on a hot summer night, uh huh.





I know, I know, I know-I sound like a broken record, but this summer has been awful.  I am so ready for the fall months.  I know they are around the corner, I just have to wait a little longer.  Made it up to the studio this weekend and had a pretty good showing.  My mosaic shoes have a good start, but I have silicone on them and had to go get silicone remover to get it off.  I am getting ready to go up there and try it.  I did finish 2 other pieces.  I will get pieces of them tonight.

Hope everyone stays cool.  F.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments