About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Garden Thief

For those of you who have been following my blog you know that I have a fairly large garden and between the crows, bugs and drought it has been quite a feat to just keep it alive.  We have been battling the crows for about a month--we built Mike, the scarecrow--That did work, but only for a few days.  Next, we tried pie tins tied all around the garden, that didn't even work for one day, we have tried an inflatable snake and lastly, live traps.  When we went out last night to check the garden, something had gotten one of our melons and one of our cantaloupes.  We took a piece of the cantaloupe into the live trap and this is what we caught.  I know that they aren't supposed to be cute  but I think they are.  We didn't hurt him, we brought him to work and let him go by the lake He didn't going along his merry way. We did finally manage
Free at last.....................

to get a little shower last night, it rained for
about 25 minutes, a nice down pour--
We really needed it. I would have had
to water last night--what a relief.... No time
for the studio
last night--I do have a
three day weekend
coming up, much needed
to.  My goal is to get into
the dreaded back room and do an inventory and get some pieces on line. Until we chat again be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments