About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011


Last night we went home and worked on "Horse Feet"--we gave Ringo, my girl here a pedicure.  She did so good, I was proud of her.  She is still young and sometimes can be very headstrong and she is big as an Ox.  She is part Belgian and part Thoroughbred.  She probably stands around 17 hands.  She doesn't know her own strength and believe me, that is a good thing.  On the way home last night we stopped by Tractor Supply.  If anyone reading this works at Tractor Supply I apologize, but I don't know how they stay in business.  The checker that rang us up had a terrible attitude, charged us for the wrong gates (after she argued with us about whether they carried them), gave us a refund and lost our ticket and swore she gave it back to Lewis.  I found it in her book where she looked up the gate prices and then when we went to the side to get loaded up--they had the wrong gates getting ready to put them in the truck.  After we finally got outta there, we went to eat and found a little shop that was going out of business and everything in the store was 75% off.  I found all kind of goodies--you know, the usual--things that I didn't need but just "had" to have.  Lots of Wind Chimes, and painted ponies, and Betty Boop goodies.  Poor Lewis, he hates to shop, but he did okay.  Hope that you all have a great day.  F.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments