About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Artist of the Month

Here is a photo and write-up that was taken at the Grand
Cane Art Gallery.  I have been working with Jody for
about a year trying to schedule and get my pieces in the Gallery.  She is wonderful--the write-up she did is great and I want to thank her for all of her help in getting set up.  I am "Artist of the Month for September"--woo hoo.  Great!!!Anyway, just wanted to put my write up in and thank Jody for her help.  For anyone in the area--hope to see you in Grand Cane on Sept. 2.

Hope that you all have a blessed day.
F.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments