About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lewis and John

John and Lewis
Lucky Me!!! I have had rain three nights in a row--the whole world looks different. My egg plants have revitalized.  I would just love it if we could get a little rain every day.  We took our two kids (dogs) to the vet yesterday evening.  John, our baby pictured above, is a foundling.  We found him a year ago this July.  When we found him he had heart worms.  We have been giving him the preventative for a year.  He was tested yesterday and had 0 heart worms--he is cured!! That is great news, I was a little worried about it.  You know, I don't have any small kids and I look at my critters as my kids.  I spoil every one of them.  Hope that you all have a great day.

F.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments