About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Friday, July 8, 2011

God loved you too.

When I found you, I thought that I was doing you a favor--helping you.  Little did I know that it was you who did me a favor.  You gave me unconditional love and complete trust.  I miss you so much--I can't get you off of my mind.  Lewis and I both look for you in the mornings when we get out of bed.  You were there, by my side, every morning and by my side every evening.  I know that you were special because God took you so quickly.  He want you too.  I know that you are running free now--no pain in your hips and I know that you are waiting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments