About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Shopping At Antique Stores

Happy to report that we got a little more rain last night.  Lewis mowed the grass in the mist.  I think that it was much nicer that way--no dust storms.  It would be so nice if we could get a little rain every evening.  I would love the rain to set in and last for days--no such luck in the summertime in Louisiana.  We are lucky to get any rain in the summer months.  My mom is coming down next week.  I haven't seen her for 6 years.  I am excited to see her. We have a lot of catching up to do.  I have been doing some clean-up around the place.  Not as much as I should do.  I will probably spend very little time in the studio over the next few weeks.  I have a couple of pieces in the works--I am excited to get them out. I have been waiting for supplies for one piece for about 3 weeks--I did finally get it.  Now, I just have to compose the piece.  While Mom is here we will probably do a lot of shopping--Flea Markets, antique stores and thrift stores.  Yeah!! My kinda shopping.  I love digging through old boxes and bins.  I could dig around in old antique stores for hours.  One day, when I get my studio organized :) I will be able to find all of the neat finds that I have found.  When the barn gets done, I can start working on my work shop and storage area.  So many plans, so little time.  Hope that you all have a great day.  Be safe.  F.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments