About Me

My photo
I live in La, work full time and dabble in art when ever I can. I would love to be able to do my art full time--who knows, maybe one day I will. In the past year, I started doing Festivals, trying to sell my Art. It is A LOT of work, but worth it. I have met so many people with the same interests as myself.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Horses

My foundling, Lenore
Today we started work early and get off early--will do that for a little while to make it easier on the guys out in the heat.  Hopefully, having shorter days means more studio time--I know that this week is pretty booked up, I have horse feet to trim--1 a day equals 4 days.  But, maybe it won't take too long to trim them up.  I have a few good pieces started and hope to get them out this week and have a few ideas for future pieces.  I was able to get some canvases at Hobby Lobby so I have a pretty good stock to work with.  I have so many plans and so little time..........ahhh, that's life.  Hope you all have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments